Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shalane - 2010 Marathon?


She is clearly hinting at it! Pretty cool if she jumps on board, obviously was enamored a bit with Kara and Paula's duel in NYC last year. Here is a quick followup on Ed Norton's marathon on Sunday - great time for him - 3:48:01!

Last night, went out for a pretty easy run around town. Brought my Timex, but screwed up on the manuel splits at some point when I was scrolling through looking at them postrun. Perfect fall weather again, I can't believe how nice it is right now! I can't do the trail running I am used to, so pretty much doing road running at the moment which is fine because it is more scenic around town and pretty much brings me to my roots when all I did was run on the roads. Ran for about 30 minutes or so, pretty easy pace and felt like I could have ran forever. Total mileage: ~4 miles - no splits handy.

Tonight, will do some track work and see what the state of my running is (for shorter distances). Thinking of one of my favorites - the reverse ladder. Would love for my mile time to be in the 5:40's without pushing too hard, but we shall see!

Happy Birthday Crystal!!! Hope you and Pat are having fun in Mexico :)

No comments:

Post a Comment