Friday, January 15, 2010

Good luck Ryan and Deena!

Both are running the P.F.Chang's Rock n Roll 1/2 Marathon this Sunday! Should be a great race, and I hope to run that someday as well. Last night, got in a nice little run at my friend's place. This was spur of the moment, due to dinner plans with Pat, Crystal, and Stacy. Didn't have a Garmin, so opted for treadmill running instead! Actually gave me a chance to run easier (since back and left ankle were still pretty sore), and keep an honest pace without too much strain. Fortunately, my friend's place has a t.v. I can watch, so tuned into ESPN and ran away. Felt ok for the most part, ended up increasing pace every mile and never felt like I was pushing too hard. Started at low 8 minute pace, finished at high 6's. Total mileage: 6 miles - total time ran was 46:20.

Tonight, will do something very short and light, maybe a few strides afterwards if I feel up to it, then scheduled long run tomorrow morning. Sunday will be another easy mid run, then a wonderful day of football and a date with my couch :) On track for another solid running week - TGIF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment