Monday, April 27, 2009

The quest begins...

Hello all, this is my newly created blog detailing my quest this spring/summer to qualify for the Boston Marathon! A brief synopsis of my running career to date - ran cross country in high school, but basically gave it up shortly after high school graduation. Signed up for the 2005 Chicago Marathon to combat my desires for chocolate and fast food, and haven't looked back since! I have completed 3 marathons, 9 half marathons, and a countless number of shorter races over the last four years, completing those races in respectable times which lead me to believe BQ (Boston Qualifying) is very possible! So I signed up for the 2009 Chicago Marathon on October 11, 2009, and laid out an aggressive training regimen which will hopefully lead me to conquer my goals. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment