Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mutai wins Berlin!



Berlin Marathon conspiracy?, Mutai runs 2:04:15, Mo-bot to run London 2014?, bad clock management, Ritz, Wesley Korir, more Korir, and the State of the Union for running.

Monday, October 2nd - 8 miles.  Ran with Pat and Crystal after work on Old Faithful.  Starting to get dark early, and the temps have dropped - wore a long sleeved shirt for the first time in a long time.  Trail is definitely more eerie during the fall, especially when it's almost pitch black.  Realistically, 5-6 miles is the most we'll be able to get in moving forward.  1:10:13 total.

Tuesday, October 3rd - 6 miles.  Crapped out on mile repeats.  Hosting for the next couple days, so cleaning took precedence when I got home.  Not ideal, but it had to be done.  Lucky to get 6 miles in - started a little before 10 p.m., and did my old loop around town.  No watch, just went out and run.

On a related note, I had left my watch in Vegas, and FINALLY got it delivered back home yesterday.  There aren't enough words to tell you how much I love that Timex watch - a cheap little thing, but I know it inside and out.  I also received my new Nike watch in the mail and will be using it for the next week or so to break it in.  More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment