Wednesday, October 6, 2010

5 more days till Chi!

Chicago analysis, and Shalane. We are certainly in the fun part of the racing season, with NYC around the corner as well! Headed up on Friday for the marathon weekend, and may try to swing by the expo if time permits. Took yesterday off (impromptu) after deciding that I wanted to get in as much Chicago running as possible, so switched off days with Friday since I will be there early morning and will definitely have time for my home away from home, the Lakeshore Drive trails :)

On the heavy recommendation of Pat and Crystal, bought a nutee (sp?) pot from Walgreens last night in heavy hopes of clearing up my clogged sinuses. Pretty gross procedure, but seemed to work slightly at least for a few minutes. I didn't add enough saline solution though, so will try again tonight with a heavier dosage. Did a little research on my potential cat allergies and saw that allergies to litter is a possible problem. I have lived with cats before, so it's weird that I am having problems with Franklin, but never thought of being allergic to litter and Franklin's litter supply is almost gone so time to check that avenue...

Looking forward to some nice, easy mileage later tonight. Weather is nice and cool in the evenings, and hopefully the crisp air will relax my lungs and allow for as little discomfort as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment