Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wanted: Dead or Alive

Franklin is a dead cat. He stole my medal, and inhaler and mutilated it thinking it was a toy. He may look sweet and innocent, but he is now number 1 on my s*** list. 1 case of beer reward (not $4000) for anybody that can successfully make my cat understand that inhalers are off limits!!!


Thur, Mar 31 - 4 miles. Tired legs, but felt ok for the most part. 270 loop plus a little more. Slow pace... 209 miles for March (woo-hoo!), 559 for 2011

Fri, Apr 1 - 0! Scheduled day off.

Sat, Apr 2 - 6 miles, 52 minutes. Out and back on the trail, kind of windy. Felt really sluggish. Crystal was unsuccessful in recruiting me on the scheduled long run, but couldn't do anything hard because of my destroyed inhaler. Took me all day to find most of the pieces, not very happy with my cat right now.

Sun, Apr 3 - 15 miles (8:30 average pace). Ran with Mike and Crystal on a warm, windy day. Did out and back trail loop, very windy in open parts. Kept it pretty slow, and it got rough on the way back because of the sun and 70-80 degree temperatures. Highlight was dropping down to marathon pace and catching the group of bikers on the last mile, which has to be embarrassing for the bikers. 49 miles this week - I'll take it.

Mon, Apr 4 - 5 miles. Legs felt tremendous on the trails, and got this in albeit on a late, cold evening. No concept of time, but didn't push it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment